torstai 25. kesäkuuta 2015

Phone/watch dilemma solved (at least temporarily)

Looks like I can give my phone/watch dilemma a little rest now that I got the Pebble Steel I ordered from a discount I noticed on eu.getpebble.com. The watch arrived today:

Yes, it's compatible with both my iPhone 6 and Nexus 5


The watch is actually a little bit smaller than my LG G Watch, but that's not a problem as there's no touchscreen on this one.

It'll remain to be seen how I like this one in the long run, but at least I can now get notifications from my iPhone to my wrist and now that I'm not tied to my Android phone in order to have my watch work, I can just set up call transfer and a text message forward Tasker rule on my Nexus 5 and carry just my iPhone with me. Happy times.

Oh, I also got a Catalyst case for my iPhone, so now I need only waterproof Bluetooth headphones and I'm all ready for the "summer" we've had this far.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti