torstai 4. kesäkuuta 2015

Apple Watch - I Would if I Could

So it looks like Finland didn't make it to the second wave of the Apple Watch launch: http://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/04/apple-watch-seven-more-countries-june-26/

This is rather unfortunate for me as my LG G Watch is getting really picky about charging so the day when it won't charge at all might not be that far away. In the previous post I was thinking about getting an Apple Watch as also my Nexus 5 is in need of a repair while I do have a fully functional iPhone 6, but it looks like Finland won't be getting the Apple Watch anytime soon, so I may have to spend some money on a new Android Wear device and either repair my Nexus 5 or get a different Android phone with a better camera. For after all, with the G Watch I've gotten used to wearing a smartwatch so going possibly months without one doesn't sound like an enticing idea.

Then there's also this one: http://www.macrumors.com/2015/06/03/redesigned-apple-tv-not-ready-for-wwdc-debut/

Some time ago YouTube stopped working on my second generation Apple TV as Google updated the protocol and the 2nd gen Apple TV didn't receive a software update to fix that issue. As WWDC was quite close, I decided to wait for the rumored new Apple TV with a possible App Store (and a Plex app to go with that). However, now it looks like the new Apple TV is still at least a couple of months away, and if the Apple Watch is any kind of a measure, I don't think we'll have it in Finland in 2015 anyway. I've been thinking about getting a Nexus Player, and if WWDC does indeed go by without any information about the new Apple TV, I'll just go and get one.

Tim & co may not like my next purchases, but that shouldn't be a surprise when considering how poorly Finland has been served lately.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti