sunnuntai 1. joulukuuta 2013

Could I Switch? - Upping the Ante

It looks like I'll get this speculation into a higher gear as I now have a high-end Windows Phone device in use. My company-issued phone changed from Lumia 800 to Lumia 925, so now I can actually enjoy all the camera goodies Nokia has to offer.

The device is also equipped with quite a bit larger screen than what I've used so far in phones. Lumia 800 was 3,7", 620 3,8", and the iPhone 5 4", so the 4,5-incher in the 925 is quite a step up. Having used the device for little over a day now, it's already making my Lumia 620 and iPhone 5 feel somewhat cramped. However, despite the increase in screen size the device doesn't feel that bulky in my hands. Kudos to Nokia's design folks for that. The added screen real estate is really welcome since now e.g. the lack of an official Google+ app is much less a problem as using the web version is much more tolerable compared to my previous Windows Phones.

I've been playing around with the camera apps and it seems like I need a little more time for mastering the features available in them, but the overall camera functionality looks quite promising even though the camera is not 1020 grade. It's still quite a decent snapper and the software features provide quite a deal of extra flexibility.

Maybe I'll have to invest in a wireless charging cover and a wireless charger to test out also that feature. It could be useful as currently my desk is a horrible mess of wires. A little less of that wouldn't hurt.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti