torstai 12. joulukuuta 2013

More New Hardware

Even though I just got myself the Lumia 925 and haven't blogged about it that much (I will soon though, especially now that I got some wireless charging capabilities for it), seems like my lust for new hardware wasn't completely satisfied. For after all, there was one interesting tablet category I hadn't tried out yet, i.e. Windows 8 tablets. 

I had actually thought about getting a Surface device lately, but the unclear future of the Windows RT was always a bit of let-down regarding that. However, then I noticed the release of the ASUS Transformer Book T100, which is based on the new Bay Trail Atom processor and runs actual Windows 8.1 instead of the RT version, comes with a keyboard dock AND an Office license for not too bad a price. That sounded like quite a bargain so I just had to find out if this device is any good. In principle such a device sounds like something I could bring as my only travel device in addition to phones.

So I went and bought one today and I've been setting it up for the rest of the night. Tomorrow I'll get more taste of the actual use as I can disconnect the charger and really try how it fares as a tablet. Stay tuned, more posts coming soon.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti