torstai 23. huhtikuuta 2015

LG G Watch Died?


This is what my LG G Watch looks like now. Earlier today I noticed that the screen was off (it should be displaying the time constantly) and it wouldn't wake up no matter what I did. Even though at that point I was supposed to have around 75% of battery left, I thought there had been some mysterious battery drain that I've encountered a couple of times. So I got home and put my watch into the charger and left it there while doing chores around the house. When I came back after a few hours, the watch was sitting in a Firmware Update screen and wouldn't react to anything. I even tried holding the reset pin down for half a minute, still nothing.

Any ideas for resolving this are highly appreciated. I've already got used to wearing a watch again so I'd like to get one back into service. Or then I might just have to go and get myself a Pebble :P

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti