torstai 17. heinäkuuta 2014

Google Play Issues

Just my luck. Of course it's only shortly after I publish a post praising Android when I run into issues with mine. I'm trying to migrate my todo manager to Toodledo, but it seems like Play Store is refusing to install the Android app on my Nexus 5. It's stuck at installing and I've got error 495 once. I've rebooted my phone and cleared Play Store's caches and app data, but so far nothing has helped.
I can install other apps (although they do take their time), but Toodledo appears to be stuck. I've tried to install the app on both WiFi and mobile data with similarly bad results. Sigh. Time for some additional troubleshooting, I guess.

UPDATE: It was up to WiFi. On a mobile network with a better reception and on a different WiFi network I could download the app just fine.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti