maanantai 16. kesäkuuta 2014

Nexus 5 - Getting Better and Better

The Nexus 5 is seriously growing on me all the time.  In the last post I complained about the Bluetooth issue being the most annoying,  and while I cannot say for sure yet,  it looks like I've found a solution which has improved the reliability quite a lot. Or then I've just been extra lucky throughout the day.

What I did was to disable phone audio from my Bluetooth receiver and left only media audio selected there. Losing the phone audio is not a big deal as the device is positioned so that it doesn't pick up my speech that well,  and I bought it for media use anyway.


So now this 5" beast is not only incredible value for money but my daily driver as well! The next big test is the autumn when iPhone 6 is released,  but if I've really got the Bluetooth audio issue solved,  the iPhone 6 really needs to deliver for me to spend the money on it.

Oh,  I also wrote this post completely on the Nexus. SwiftKey makes it a breeze with swype.

1 kommentti:

  1. I wasn't just lucky. The setting did indeed solve the problem and now I'm enjoying Bluetooth functionality that's close enough to the iPhone reliability that I don't have much to complain. My Lumia would have something to complain, though, as it's been more or less collecting dust after I got the Bluetooth issues sorted out.

    VastaaPoista